Anyone else having trouble with blogspot's gadgets? I cannot update my mileage...I put int eh new info and then it won't save. I have tried on several computers so I know it isn't my computer...hmmm...and of course there is no way to contact a real human at blogspot. Thankfully I have it on XL.
The good news is I have suprpassed 200 miles running this year...I know some people who do that in a month...but for me it is abig deal.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HAPPY HUMP DAY*
3 comments:
I took a lot of my gadgets off awhile ago. They were making trouble with my computer. Could the link to the gadget be broken or maybe it was updated and you don't have the newest version?
Yes! 200 miles is very impressive. :)
I have had a problem with updating my gadgets but mine have been dormant for over two years. I'll probably remove them and start over. Kudos on 200 miles! You are the awesomest! Yea, I just made up that word just for YOU!
200 miles?? Yikes. You are my hero.
I was so proud that I walked 2 miles yesterday.....eh' I guess I've got to start somewhere.
Best of luck with your gadgets....I know NOTHING.
XO
Post a Comment