Monday, October 28, 2013

Mileage Update

So I was complaining about the gadgets not working...I have used them every day that I exercise for the past 4 years....putting my totals in the sidebar to motivate myself...and this month, the gadgets suddenly stopped working. I finally found a way to send a concern to blogger...no reply of course but when I tried the gadgets today...WHA-LA! they work!!

I am proud of my running miles this year...I haven't run this many miles since I was in college (way more per month,)...and weighed a lot less and ran 7 and 8 minute miles....but I am twice as old now and feel pretty good at coming in 299/1520 in my age group in the S.F. Nike half marathon.

Halloween is Thursday...I have a very cool costume planned...and it is always a favorite day for me with the kids....I will be sure to post- besides, it's my "birthday!"

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN LIKE A GIRL*

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

You should be proud of yourself....you are so inspiring. Glad your gadgets are working now!!! Can't wait to see your outfit for Thur-birth-day!

Unknown said...

I am proud of you as well. I'm glad the gadget started working again. Happy Birthday!! Have a great day, and I can't wait to see your costume!!!

Wendy said...

Were the gadgets retroactive? I try not to look at your totals -- I don't want to cry.