![]() |
| That's not an orange mustache but the straw :) |
We bought some funny hair spirals that light up at CVS and wore them in the run...Ali's was purple for TNT and mine was green and purple...and the back of my tank top said, "MOM OF A CHILDHOOD leukemia SURVIVOR." (Terry, Julianna Banana's dad taught me that you never give cancer the power of capital letters.)
We rocked the run- well, The Teacher dragged my butt the entire way and could have beaten me handsomely but she chose to run with her mom...which made me go faster- oh those hills! But at the end, a tuxedoed fireman awaits with a silver tray full of Tiffany boxes...holding the coveted necklace.....
Pretty cool!
And all the proceeds go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society...so one day soon
all children with leukemia can stand by this sign!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN LIKE A GIRL*




6 comments:
You guys rock! If anything were going to motivate me to run it would be a hot fireman with a Tiffany necklace. :)
Congrats for another successful run.
You guys are the best! You inspire so many. I wish I was younger and in shape, I'd run. But, this year I'm shaving my head with Andrew for his 10 year anniversary.
You're amazing! I love the pics! I'm so happy to be back and catching up with you again. Have a great Monday. ☺
Yay you!
Man...that is just awesome. I love the wigs....too darn cute. XO
Love the spiral hair. Love even more that you all do this and CAN do this year after year. I'm cheering from the sidelines.
Post a Comment