SAN JOSE ROCK N ROLL HALF MARATHON SURVIVORS!!
Finishers get a "heavy" medal and beer...in this crappy cell phone photo it is hard to tell that we are sporting our medals and beer.
We survived the run...Teacher (Daughter #1) kicked my butt...she and her boyfriend, Nuclear Physicist, who has asthma beat me by 4+ minutes...but they didn't beat my time from the last San Jose Rock N Roll I ran.
2:15:27 was my time today...but 2:07 was what I needed to beat...but there's always the S.F. Nike Women's coming up in two weeks! GO GIRLS! Just me and the teacher then.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN LIKE A GIRL*

9 comments:
You rock! I'm in awe:)
Wow! Congrats! Looks like a good ending and it looks like you need an iPhone. ;)
Wow! Wow! WOW!!! I run marathons too... to the restroom and back to my classroom in record time! Does that count? I didn't think so. You inspire me:)
Way to go girl...great time...looks like all of you had a great race!
http://runningsurvivor.blogspot.com
You rock!! I love how you are such an inspiration to your daughter. Glad to see she's doing so great!
You are so darn awesome!! Woot Woot....you should be so proud of yourself. :)
In the first 5-K my daughter participated in, she fell and was run over by an OLD OLD man. I think her humiliation trumps being beat by a runner with asthma. LOL Run, Marey, Run!
Well done! Your running always amazes me (just got in from the gym where half an hour on the treadmill nearly finished me off!!) Glad you got a beer as a reward at the end - that might almost make me think it worthwhile (but I'd be much more likely to skip the run and head straight to get beer!)
A great big High Five to the runners. Great cause. Great Job.
Post a Comment