Saturday, July 14, 2012

100 Kilometers...

The Captain and I just rode that in Bike for Breath that benefits the Lung Association...it always sounds much more impressive than saying 62 miles.

The weather was perfect...foggy where the big hills were and sunny on the flats...and after fighting a bit of a headwind, the last mile or so had a tailwind. And this event always has the best lunches afterwards.

Now I may take a nap.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*I DIDN'T TAKE A CELL
 PHONE PHOTO BUT I WILL HAVE AN EVENT
 PHOTO NEXT WEEK*

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah, I'd say you earned a nap.

Unknown said...

Nice ride! Very impressive.

Anonymous said...

I would say, taking a nap sounded refreshing.

Unknown said...

Holy Moly. : )

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh please! 62 miles 100 kilometers...it all sounds impressive. I walked two miles today. How's that for impressive. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wowza...you two are so amazing. You deserve a really good nap!