My son loves to go to midnight viewings. Was he there? He wouldn't go to Denver to see it would he? It would be playing in the Springs if he went...right? There's always that fear as a parent. And my heart aches for all those parents, family and friends who had to go through something so tragic.
BIG Foot is fine. He had school yesterday and then hiked with friends. He didn't know Batman was opening at midnight...and was safe in bed miles away from Aurora.
It is just so hard to fathom why someone would do this.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PRAYERS TO COLORADO*
4 comments:
Every day you need to remind yourself this could be your last day on earth because nutcases are roaming free.
I cried when I heard. So sad. Heartbreaking. I am praying for the families affected.
It is so heartbreaking and disturbing.
I'm glad your boy is safe!
Terrible and scary and something that can happen here anywhere which is even scarier. I thought about you and your son too, knowing he's in CO.
Post a Comment