Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Teachers!!

Teachers supplies have taken over my living room!
What the stores don't do anymore...put the Back-to-School stuff in their fliers....so...you have to keep going to the store until you find what you want on sale...so if you are a teacher and need this stuff:

Michael's- 15% off to teachers now
Target- Crayola Markers 99 cents, Fiskar scissors 2 for $3, Crayola colored pencils 99 cents, folders 15 cents
Toys R US- Buy one Crayola crayon or marker and get 2 free.

Yesterday I stocked up on all of that stuff. Now to get to Walmart for glue sticks and composition books. I have 25 kids now, up from 20 so that 10-25 cents per item adds up.

This was the scene from last year...


This year I will move it to my classroom before I go down under.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*SHOP THE SALES*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so much stuff! I can't believe you are getting ready and mentally preparing "Back to school supplies" with summer vacation still going strong.


Your pictures from the vacation were really nice

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

No no no it's too early for that...I've only been out for a week and a half!!!
What do you use the comp books for? Journals?

Busy Bee Suz said...

You sure are the early bird! But I don't blame you...it will save you some $$ and trouble later!

Wendy said...

I noticed just yesterday that Wal-Mart was busy stocking shelves for Back-to-School. UGH. Last month Michaels was putting out the fall flowers. I guess they're all picked over by now and they'll need to put the Christmas stuff out.

M said...

Wendy and Kimberly,It's crazy isn't it?! But if I don't buy those things now they are double or triple the price in September. But I brought them to my classroom so they aren't stuck in my living room.

Unknown said...

A fresh pack of markers excites me to no end!