Yesterday, their son (who happens to be 6'9",) got married in an outdoor wedding. It was lovely, they were beautiful- and it was dreadfully hot. See a pattern building? Their yard was decorated beautifully...our friend missed her calling as a party planner because it couldn't have been more lovely. Good food, laughter, friends from college...but the heat! Thankfully we were staying in a guest house of other friends from college who live nearby so we did not have to make the 2 1/2 hour drive home. We were able to go back to a swimming pool and chill.
The bride- she was lovely- all 5'2" of her.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HERE'S TO A LONG
AND HAPPY MARRIAGE*
5 comments:
That sounds like a lovely (yet sticky) day. I am glad you could swim afterwards! : )
History repeats. I envy your weather. It won't get above 60 degrees here today!
So did you even bother with pantyhose this time?
I am guessing you didn't wear nylons this time?? :)
My friend Tracey is 4'11 and her husband is 6'5! Yikes.
Oh, and congrats to the happy couple; may they have a life full of joy and love!
Post a Comment