12/22
#1- Gave a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon to the elderly couple in line behind me.
#2- Donated $1 with my purchase to St. Jude when I checked out at Old Navy without the sales clerk asking me...they get points for each donation...plus may of our cancer buddies were treated at St. Jude.
#3- Helped load a basketball hoop and stand onto a cart for a mom in Target...there wasn't a clerk around....she didn't think I could do it myself but my weight lifting is paying off :)
#4 Returned the person's cart who was parked next to me in the lot when I returned mine...and it was raining.
4 down, 22 to go.
*livestrong*lovestronger*laugh
harder*PAY IT FORWARD*
4 comments:
So inspiring. This is a wonderful idea!
Someone left a $5 Starbucks card on my windshield with a challenge to pay it forward in memory of the children at Sandy Hook Elementary. I need to get busy!!
Oh all such nice things. Thank you!!
Ah, this is a lovely idea, especially after what happened and especially at this time of year!
Post a Comment