Happy New Year my friends...stay safe and CELEBRATE :)
We will be ringing in the New Year at home with friends, food and a movie and games...what will you be doing at midnight?
New Year's Day will be my 2nd annual Run to End Hunger. I am runnning the 5K and continuing the tradition of at least one athletic event a month...and my resolution is to get into better shape...and to run more...unlike this year.
Total mileage for this year was 1,130.48- much lower than last year so I will kick it up a notch in 2013!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HAPPY, HEALTHY 2013 TO YOU*
4 comments:
Happy New Year, friend! Best of luck with your plans for 2013. :)
I can't believe you're disappointed by that mileage!! You are a machine!
I'm planning to ring in the new year alone with my honey. Our boy will be down the street at his best friend's house for a party. This will be the first New Year's Eve we've spent alone together since BEFORE Stud was conceived! Holy cow, that was 20 years ago!!
Enjoy your night with friends. May 2013 bring you health, happiness and prosperity. Oh, and more miles! ;-)
Happy New Year Marey! Hope you had fun last night, but not too much fun since you had to run today. :)
Your active life style is so inspiring. I love the idea of an athletic event a month. What a great goal!
You are amazing....and you run circles around most of us!
We stay home on NYE too....movies/games whatever keeps us of the streets with all the crazies!
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment