It was a minimum day...each class was only 15 minutes long- then there was a rally and a staff vs student volleyball game. I played in the game too...and had a 3 point serve and then one really bad serve...I sent a few balls back over the net for points and Daughter #1 played awesomely.
Then we headed home where I am trying to get warm. It is raining again...and the Captain and I are going to work out.
I AM A WINTER WARRIOR and DAY 40- where I earn my t-shirt- is Christmas Eve. Thank goodness Christmas is an off day...I am really needing a break.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*YAY SCHOOL IS OUT
UNTIL NEXT YEAR*
2 comments:
That sounds like a great day! I would love to have my mum come into school with me for the day, and she often says next time she comes to visit me she'll come in. We are both teachers as well, and I would love her to meet my class (they all seem to know her already and sing happy birthday to her and my sister on their birthdays etc.)
I can only imagine how proud you are of your smart kiddos.
You are the most awesome warrior I know!!!!
XO
Post a Comment