...and my sister sent my kids gift cards to In N Out Burgers for Christmas and we never received them....so this a$$hole probably enjoyed several meals meant for my kids. Several years back another A$$ on our street stole mail and the police told us that we should have locking mailboxes...and we haven't had a problem since...until now.
On a happier note-
The Captain got his WINTER WARRIOR t-shirt today. I had the smart idea of swimming a mile...it wasn't raining and the pool was on Olympic lanes (long course,) which I really like because you don't have to flip turn every 25 yards...and I felt really good swimming but now I am feeling a little stiff...but I will help myself to some white chocolate covered Oreos for my extra burned calories.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*I HOPE THE MAILMAN
GOT FOOD POISONING!*
5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That is awful. What a jerk. I am SO glad they caught him.
Congrats on the swimming. I didn't get out of bed until after 2PM today. I wonder if they have t-shirts for that? :)
That's horrible! I can't believe what some people will do...
@Pumpkin
Now that's funny! I will design one for you :)
Bad mailmen! I hope Santa left a bunch of coal in their stockings!
The mailman thing makes me so sad....it seems we can hardly trust anyone these days. I am so thankful he was caught.
Congrats to the Captain. YOU two are an incredible team.
XOXO
Post a Comment