I got my WINTER WARRIOR shirt on Christmas Eve...that made 40 consecutive days of working out. After 8 days of swimming in a row I told The Captain we had to mix it up...so now we alternate swimming and lifting. I must say my arms are losing that 5th grade teacher look!
Christmas Day was a gift of rest- no workout :) Today was day #42. It was day #38 for the Captain who was in Utah for the first 4 Winter Warrior days and therefore is behind me. I won't get to day #80 without missing a workout because of the California Kindergarten PK1 Conference over M.L. King weekend...but I will make it to 80. The next level is day #60 when I will get a hoodie. There are 91 scheduled days and leeway of 11 missable.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*
I AM A WINTER WARRIOR*

5 comments:
Ohhhhh the wooden necklace conference!!!! ;)
Congrats. What a great goal.
Congrats! You're an inspiration!
Nice job! How do I get someone to give ME a shirt? I've been at the gym every day since I've joined, except Christmas Day, because they were closed. (But, I went TWICE on Christmas Eve because I knew I couldn't go on Christmas.)
Truthfully, you've been one of my main inspirations. I've always loved that you track your mileage, which is sort of what I'm trying to do on my other blog. I hope I can reach your level someday!
Good for you! My husband and I are running a Frosty 5K on New Year's day so I've been running again. It does feel good to be getting in better shape.
I am impressed. Good for you!
Post a Comment