Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I AM a WInter Warrior!

Today was day 20 of the Winter Warrior work out at the college gym. I have worked out 20 days straight and earned a mug...that you cannot see in the crappy cell phone picture...I left the phone in the car so this was taken after the swim as we ran to the car because the dressing rooms are under construction and it was cold in our bathing suits covered with towels and sweatshirts....
BUT the bonus was the sky....it was amazing....like the sky in Starry Starry Night or the Scream...

(I would post the photo here but once again Picasa says I am out of space- even though I have deleted 2 dozen photos and it did allow me to post the photo above. As soon as I get a chance I am starting anew.)

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*EARN A MUG*WORK OUT
FOR 80 DAYS*

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

You ARE a warrior!!

Wow, your hair is really growing out. I like it!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Congrats to you.....of course, I knew you could do it!
The sky does look awesome!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

You are totally a warrior! Good for you. It does look like winter...unlike here.