A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Saturday, December 15, 2012
....
as a teacher and a mother I am finding it hard not to dwell on yesterday's victims and families...those presents under the tree that will not be opened and the senselessness of the situation.
I'm so heartbroken. This happened 45 minutes from my home, in a town that could be my own - quiet, historic and safe. I can't imagine how terrified those little children were and what their poor families are going through. It's just not right.
4 comments:
No words...
My heart is breaking. I also thought of all my teacher friends, and how they would deal with this as well. Unimaginable.
XOXO
I can't even comprehend everything that happened. My heart hurts.
I'm so heartbroken. This happened 45 minutes from my home, in a town that could be my own - quiet, historic and safe. I can't imagine how terrified those little children were and what their poor families are going through. It's just not right.
Post a Comment