This is a fun, small run where you can leave your sweatshirt/sweatpants/phone in a pile at the start and know it will be there at the end. Everyone is very cheery and there are a lot of little kids that run. It is a great way to welcome in the New Year and get off to a healthy start.
My goal was to beat last year's time...and while feeling a little queeeeezie from last night I managed to do it.
Now off to be a Winter Warrior- 34 more days to get my hoodie!
LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR WITH SOMETHING GOOD FOR YOUR BODY*


5 comments:
Go, you! Congrats!
Happy New Year to you too..and yes I know I have been MIA since Hurricane Sandy...I am fine and all is well, minus the first floor of my home being destroyed. Other than that, lots of good things coming.
And by the way, I made Magnolia Girl Reflections a private blog. I am sending you an invite so you can have access. You will soon see why I made it private..lots of reflections on some fun notes..
I ran a 5K on New Yer's Day, too. Congrats on beating your time.
I ran a 5K on New Yer's Day, too. Congrats on beating your time.
Congrats to you...you rock!
I live in a very nice town, and I would never ever think of leaving my cell phone anywhere; kuddos to you and your town! (oh wait, the mailman wasn't there was he! LOL)
Post a Comment