I don't weigh any less...or run any faster...but my arms have less 5th grade teacher sway underneath...and I can hoist myself out of the pool a without dangling from the ledge...and I feel pretty good...but best of all...
I earned my WINTER WARRIOR SWEATSHIRT TODAY!
60 consecutive days of working out!
20 more days to paid dues for a month!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*OH BOY I GOTTA SWEATSHIRT!*
6 comments:
Yahoo! Great hoodie! Wish someone would give me one for all of my basement workouts!
20 more days? No sweat!
You are awesome! Congrats!
Wow! Cool sweatshirt. Congrats! You can do 20 more days in your sleep. Still waiting for my sleep in until 11 shirt. :)
Happy Hump Day!
You and your awesome arms.....I'm so happy for you.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: YOU ROCK!
How did I miss this post?! Nice sweatshirt. Congrats!! I'm even more excited for the free month you have coming. :)
Post a Comment