*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ANOTHER LOAD TO GOODWILL*
A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Good-good-goodwill
Load two is in the car...the garage has gotten out of control...and my resolution to clean it up is in force. Two free items went on craigslist within 15 minutes of listing...and got picked up yesterday- YAHOO! Now Goodwill will is the recipient of more box fulls. And Daughter #1 and I even got in a short run, got gas at Costco- (WTF? The cost of a gallon went from $3.23 last week to $3.49 today!) and got posters for her class printed at the UPS Store....all before 11.
Labels:
cleaning,
goodwill garage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I need to take some of my stuff to Goodwill; clutter is overtaking my house! My problem is that I'm too sentimental and therefore have a hard time getting rid of stuff. You're inspiring me to work at it, though.
Congrats on getting so much done!
this is good..soon when I can eventually live in my house again, I will be doing the same thing..there was lots that needed to be thrown out of the house regardless if it got flooded or not..
That is one of the many reasons I love vacation - to have the time to get stuff done. Last week I decluttered a bit and left 8 bags of clothes, shoes, bedding, etc for the Salvation Army. It's a good feeling.
That is what i call a productive morning! I still haven't managed to put my tree down - that's how productive the last couple of days of my holiday are! haha!
I made donations when I was off during the holidays, too. My husband is onboard with de-cluttering this winter, so hopefully we can really make a dent in getting rid of some of the stuff we never use.
Your family has more energy than anyone I know....kuddo's to you all. We cleaned out our garages too and it is awesome to see floor space again.
XO
Come help me when you're done.
I have 22 years of "teacher stuff" cluttering up my garage and spare room right now. I'm so torn about what to do with it all. I'm still at the point where I don't EVER want to go back to teaching, so my gut reaction is to throw it all away. But, then I think, what if I DO go back? I certainly can't afford to replace it all, so I hang on to it. Argh!!!
Post a Comment