Sing it sister! I still have one more week off, but am already dreading those 5:00 am alarms, especially after sleeping in late most of break. Have a good week back. :)
I know the feeling..it totally sucks...and especially those 5am wake ups when the sun has not rose yet..ick ick. ick.
oh by the way, there will be a new update on the private blog..and not sure if you saw, but I FINALLY posted on tales from magnolia girl..I will try and keep up with that one more now for 2013
It has taken my internal clock a long time to reset itself after retiring from teaching. I'm pretty sure we can now expect one of those cheerful posts about the great discovery your students are making or a milestone they have achieved. You won't even know you're sleep deprived.
I feel ya, sista! I've technically been off work since last June, so I get it! Although, we STILL get up around 5am every morning. But, I guess it's knowing that I don't HAVE to be up makes it better. These days, I make myself get up and get to the gym. :)
6 comments:
Sing it sister! I still have one more week off, but am already dreading those 5:00 am alarms, especially after sleeping in late most of break.
Have a good week back. :)
Those early morning wake-ups are the worst! I remember them well from when I used to teach. Have a good day back tomrrow. :)
I know the feeling..it totally sucks...and especially those 5am wake ups when the sun has not rose yet..ick ick. ick.
oh by the way, there will be a new update on the private blog..and not sure if you saw, but I FINALLY posted on tales from magnolia girl..I will try and keep up with that one more now for 2013
It has taken my internal clock a long time to reset itself after retiring from teaching. I'm pretty sure we can now expect one of those cheerful posts about the great discovery your students are making or a milestone they have achieved. You won't even know you're sleep deprived.
Oh god I know that feeling! We at least had the added bonus of monday off! hope your first week back is going well!
I feel ya, sista! I've technically been off work since last June, so I get it! Although, we STILL get up around 5am every morning. But, I guess it's knowing that I don't HAVE to be up makes it better. These days, I make myself get up and get to the gym. :)
Post a Comment