For the past 5 years I had been talking about going to France for the 100th Tour...long story and the plans never got made...I wanted to see two days of the race and The Captain had other ideas about what a vacation would look like. So here I sit watching it on TV...with all those stupid commercials.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*GO RIDE A BIKE*
5 comments:
Is it hot in France too? On the couch in the air conditioning is where I'd rather be? :). I bet that would be quite an experience?
Commercials... Ugh.
There are a lot of compromises in marriage, huh? I hope you can still enjoy the race. :)
I agree, commercials...ugh! Enjoy the A/C
Shannon at I Survived and Now I Run
hope you enjoyed it anyway! You could stage your own tour de France around your yard/street/neighbourhood...get everyone to wear stripes in honour of the French part (and you can wear yellow obviously), steal trikes, bikes and trucks from children who live nearby and go! Probably almost exactly the same thing... ;)
I am addicted to Le Tour...and make heavy use of the "mute" button on the remote during the commercials - they are inane!
Thank you for your comment on my blog. The news from the Ben Towne Center is so encouraging!
Post a Comment