Saturday, July 13, 2013

62 miles or 100K for the Lung Association

Today we biked 100K.....I like to use kilometers because it sounds so much more impressive. Last year when I rode this event I came home and found out that Daughter #1's friend had an extra permit to climb Half Dome...so in 30 minutes I packed and hit the road to Yosemite...and we arrived at 10:30 at night when it was 80 degrees and hiked throughout the night and we were on the tip top at sunrise. Then we hiked all the way down and drove home.

And I won't do that again...39 hours of "I am too old for this!"

So today I will shower, relax and wait until Tuesday to drive out and climb Half Dome. This time with both Daughters and The Captain...and two friends.



*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RIDE THE RIDE AND
CLIMB THE CABLES*

5 comments:

Dana said...

Congratulations!!

Teacher-Mom said...

Wow!Just Wow!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Good plan! :). 100 IS a lot. Congrats and have a great time at half dome.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Either way you phrase it, I am impressed!
Woot Woot on the half dome...and doing it like a 'normal' person this time??? XOXO

Survivormama said...

Wow you are a Rock Star lady! Way to kill it! Good luck on the half dome!

Shannon at I Survived and Now I Run