The next summer I was in New York for the Columbia Teacher's College and The Captain and I went to Brooklyn to The Sketchbook Library and got to sit and look at books, chat with the owners and their parents and enjoy the day.
This year once again I participated. I posted my sketchbook here and yesterday we went to The City to see the final day of the tour. It was warm at my house but just up 101 it was foggy and windy. The trailer housing the books was outdoors and it made looking at sketchbooks a little difficult. But we had a good time looking at the sketchbooks- which are very creative and inspiring.
At the trailer... the next three are the outside and inside of my book....
The next two are of a cool postcard book someone else from S.F. made of postcards of their travels that year...very clever...
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*MAKE A SKETCHBOOK
THAT TRAVELS THE WORLD*
4 comments:
Oh yay! I'm so glad you did it AND got to go see it. So much fun. Beautiful pages.
What a cool project! I love this idea. :)
I love this idea...so cool. And you? YOU are an artist; beautiful!!
That is gorgeous! Is that your embroidery? Wow - what a wonderful gift.
Post a Comment