And I got a lot of replies...
*For a $15 bathroom shelf- I live in Daly City...are you willing to meet me half way?
(seriously you want me to drive 15 minutes and a gallon of gas to meet someone I don't know all to make $15?)
*For an IKEA 6 drawer chest $125- I really, really want this! I have been looking for one for a long time! Will you hold it until August?
(If you pay me for it now I will hold it until August 1.)
*For a set of Corelle dishes $10- I love these. Will you take $5?
* For a heavy duty metal full size bed frame with castors $15- How old is the mattress and will you deliver it?
The dresser and an ice cream maker sold...the people were nice and came right on over didn't ask if we would take less $$...you just never know what to expect with craigslist!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HAPPY 4TH OF JULY*
6 comments:
I've only used Craig's list once, and it was fine. But I took a boy along with me just in case! :). Ya never know.
LOL Some people... ;)
Have a great day!
This is the kind of stuff that happens to me. You read all the time about OTHER people making money or saving money with Craig's List and you wonder why this doesn't happen for you.
Wait a minute: MOVING TO NEW ZEALAND?????? What the what????? Wow!
I'm scared of craigslist; that damn killer did it for me.
XO
OMG...the person asked again when we would meet half way....seriously I can't even email the person back!
wow - New Zealand! What an adventure! Makes me laugh what people will try and get 'for nothing'...I'm not looking forward to trying to get rid of all my furniture in a couple of weeks...nightmare.
Post a Comment