My neighbor text me a cell phone photo of the crash that she witnessed from her parents house just a few miles up hill from the airport. How sad for the families who lost children on the flight- two 16 year old girls coming to the U.S.- let alone adult loved ones. And then the people who had to get places to make a connecting flight, catch a cruise ship at port...make it to a funeral or wedding....just so sad.
On a lighter note, Daughter #1 and her boyfriend and parents all went to Beach Blanket Babylon in The City tonight. It was the first time I have been and it was fantastic! Then we followed it up with a great dinner in North Beach.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*
LAUGH HARDER*
4 comments:
Oh it was just awful, but what I find most amazing is how many people actually survived...a plane crash.
Sounds like a fun night! I love North Beach...amazing food.
Yes, hearing of any crash like this is always sad, and now the train crash in Canada too.
Glad you had a great evening as a family though - sounds good!
I'm glad for the happy note at the end of this post. You're right -- just an awful thing happened at the airport.
The crash is so sad; so thankful that many did survive.
XO
Post a Comment