Friday, May 25, 2012

2 in 2 Days!

This guy is a lot smaller....he has the beginnings of one rattle...



But more deadly than a full grown rattler. Beware when you are on my campus! This one was sunning on the blacktop!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*TREAD LIGHTLY* 

6 comments:

Dana said...

I think I'll just stay away, thanks. ;)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

OH MY GOD! I WOULD DIE!

Tracy said...

eeeegads...we have copperheads here in NC but those seem to be a little more tolerable then the rattle snakes; UGH! Stay safe...

Wendy said...

You need to quit going to school.

Jeremy Bates said...

Baby rattler...or should I say young one? My brother and I have both been bitten by diamondbacks. While their venom can kill you, that's a slight chance in the event you don't get to a hospital in a reasonable amount of time.

I guess on your campus you'll be unintentionally snake hunting for quite some time.

Unknown said...

I bet your students loved it! What will you do with it all summer? I would be scared!