It is hard to get a good look at this baby still in the incubator. He survived the night...Daughter #1 and I did a c-section on this dry hatch chickie. It is doing well today.
Then...
This one with the pip came out while we were at recess...we watched and watched and just couldn't wait any longer. It is doing well in the brooder now. There is one more with a pip...I hope it has made its debut this evening. The goose eggs I believe are just that...2 zeros.
7:30 a.m.
The weather is June Gloom...BUT in Room 12 we have one CHICK that hatched last night and two others with pips!
We have silk worms ready to spin cocoons AND two butterflies emerged from their pupas!
Photos at 11.


4 comments:
That's great! The kids must be so excited. :)
I love that you do animals and make them hands on! So fun!
It is so exciting in your classroom.
You did a C-section? Impressive!!!!!
I am so glad you are a teacher. It makes me thankful. Thankful there are great people like you who are making a difference!
PS C section. Do your talents know any limits?
Post a Comment