Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2 Words...

Parent Conferences...no time to say more....

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LET ME MAKE IT THROUGH 19 MORE*

6 comments:

Dana said...

Good luck (also two words!). Or would "Have fun" be more appropriate? ;)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh! You guys do them at the end of the year. That makes perfect sense, but luckily :) we don't do that. How much longer do you have? We've still got 6 painful weeks. Gah!

ChiTown Girl said...

Ahhh...but that means the end is in sight ;-)

Shannon @I Survived and Now I Run said...

That is music to my ears, it means this school year is almost over! Can't wait for summertime!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ughhh...that does NOT sound like fun. I hope you survive.

Anonymous said...

Hope it went ok! Luckily no parent's evenings here, but I am swamped with report writing instead - yuk! Slow going, but the end is in sight!