A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Happy Anniversary! Gotta love a white tux! My hubs wore a white tux too, but Daddy refused saying he didn't want to look like he was selling popsicles.
Happy anniversary!
Oh, happy anniversary!!! What an awesome wedding picture. :)
Happiest of anniversaries to you both. I hope you are out doing something FUN!!!!!!
I love it! We were married in '75 and the outfits look similar! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Isn't it funny how weddings date us : )
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Gotta love a white tux! My hubs wore a white tux too, but Daddy refused saying he didn't want to look like he was selling popsicles.
Happy anniversary!
Oh, happy anniversary!!! What an awesome wedding picture. :)
Happiest of anniversaries to you both. I hope you are out doing something FUN!!!!!!
I love it! We were married in '75 and the outfits look similar! Hope you had a wonderful day!
Isn't it funny how weddings date us : )
Post a Comment