Perhaps a baby rattler in the garbage can?
Seriously, my school is overrun by rats and mice...and the new construction is making it worse....so I am not at all surprised when the janitor showed me this rattler he found in the trash can outside at the snack area.
This is the third one I have seen in my life...the one in Death Valley last year that I got the rattles from...he was dead in the road...and the one the year before on my birthday bike ride...he was in the middle of the road....only this one was alive! If you are knew to reading here, the story goes....my husband was riding about 100 yards ahead of me...and I heard him yell something back to me....but it didn't register until I was too close to turn around and I figured out he had said, "RATTLE SNAKE!" So I made a BIG LOOP around the dude sunning in the road....and he hissed and watched me....but that was enough for a life time thank you very much. While I appreciate their varmint control. I would rather not see them.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HISSSSSSSSSSS*

3 comments:
ew ew and more ew -- I'd have a heart attack if I saw one NOT in a zoo.
I agree with Wendy. I've never been a fan. ;)
Oh my goodess I would have had change schools. I am so afraid of snakes I can't even look at that picture. (shivers)
Post a Comment