I gave myself a Mother's Day present...I went to the car wash since my car was...so dirty inside and out. I usually wash it my self but with parent teacher conferences and all the extra pets hanging around I just don't have time. I watched my friend's children last night until midnnight and then picked up a friend from the airport. I got up and swam, took that friend to BART and then ran a 5K. School work, laundry and mowing the lawn....and I was out of time.
Gas was $3.99 if I bought a car wash so I filled 'er up! That is cheap gas here! And it was full serve!
So the dog and I waited for the car....and when the workers were drying it, I put my tip in the container and as I walked towards my car, the worker drove it back around the lot and it went through again! I guess it was pretty dirty!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
TO ALL MY FRIENDS*
4 comments:
LOL That must have been one dirty car! ;)
Happy Mother's Day to you. :)
Ha! That's funny. I feel like with our gloomy misty weather the last few weeks I kept washing my car only to have it rained on. So I'm waiting...and driving a dirty car.
LOL...you deserve a break my friend. You do too much!!!!
xoxo
Ha Ha HA! I can't believe it needed 2 washes. I am getting mine all sparkly this week. School is over for Kaish and we are getting Bria and Naji on Monday...you know that means my car gets SO INSANELY MESSY it is a wonder I don't lose a child in there : ) I am excited to have it all sparkly clean before we start our summer vacation.
Post a Comment