One giant telescope showed the solar flares and Venus passing by...another blocked out the gases and showed a white sun with Venus passing....there were also other inventive ways to view Venus and the sun....
See Venus? That's it...that little speck on the upper right side...
You can't really see it in this cell photo but I could see Venus through the binoculars. It was a fun afternoon....especially since I found out I won't have to be moving classrooms in a few days!!! And I will be looping most of my kindergartners for first grade....awesome!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*
LAUGH HARDER*



8 comments:
Ohhh, that looks like fun! I wish I had gotten to the observatory for the eclipse a couple of weeks ago. Good for you.
Congrats on the school info. I hope looping is a good thing with the group you have. I'd like to loop with my kids this year.
I looped third and fourth grade for many years. I love looping. I wish we still did it.
Looks like fun and already starting summer vacation...
yes..it is me..I took a little hiatus and changed my blogger name to go underground again
Very cool! That would have been fun to see. :)
Oh my gosh, that's exactly what I did my last year at the Hell-Hole. Too bad I didn't really care for that group in kdg. I got stuck with them for a second year. :(
I hope you LOVE your group. There are some advantages, for sure. You'll save yourself that first month of focusing on learning rules/routines. That was a HUGE help! And, obviously, you know all about the babies already, so that's a time saver, as well. You can jump right into the necessary differentiated instruction, without spending weeks trying to figure out everyone's level.
Hmmm...doesn't sound so bad, does it?
Like all fun stuff...I missed this. It looks really cool where you were able to view it though.
Congrats on being in the 'loop'!!!!
That is a good way of looking at it (on the sheet of white paper)
You do so many fun things. : ) I love that! THRILLED to pieces that you get to loop! I always thought that would be such a blessing : )
Post a Comment