After class he took this from a trail....
...and now he is sitting on a ridge watching homes go up...I feel so sad. This is such a beautiful place. Pike's Peak, where Katherine Bates was inspired to write "Oh! Beautiful," the Cog Train which carries passengers to the top, Garden of the Gods, the Airforce Academy....
Let's hope the weather changes, the wind stops and rains come! The high heat is not helping right now.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*STAY SAFE COLORADO*



7 comments:
Just so awful. Bring on the rain, please!
IT's terrible. We're used to fires here, but not usually this close to homes. So scary. Is your son and the university safe?
I have a friend who just had to evacuate her home because of this fire. I can't imagine what that must be like.
That really is a gorgeous part of our world. The fires make me so sad too.
*Praying for rain*
xoxo
So awful. :(
My friend had to evacuate as well. I'm totally doing a rain dance for ya'll!
Frightening stories are coming out of Colorado every day. I hope they get relief soon.
Post a Comment