Thursday, June 14, 2012

Perfect game

I had another post set for today...BUT Matt Cain had other ideas....this has only happened once in the Giants 128 years...
San Jose Mercury News-


San Francisco Giants pitcher Matt Cain (18) celebrates with teammates after throwing a perfect game in a baseball game against the Houston Astros in San Francisco, Wednesday, June 13, 2012. Cain pitched the 22nd perfect game in major league history and first for the Giants, striking out a career-high 14 and getting help from two spectacular catches to beat the Houston Astros 10-0. (AP Photo/Jeff Chiu)

I love baseball...I live in the bay area...the Giants are my team...AND THIS WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*27 UP-27 DOWN*

3 comments:

Dana said...

I don't know anything about baseball, but I'll give this my best Yay! :)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

That's very exciting and quite an accomplishment!

Busy Bee Suz said...

WOOT WOOOT!!!!