Oh, god yes - I can't wait for that half an hour that is more manic than the rest of the year combined for no good reason, and then that sudden quiet when they've all gone and you know you ahev a long long holiday ahead!! Year 4 for me, but only year 2 here in Spain! enjoy!
8 comments:
I hope you spend the weekend celebrating! Enjoy. :)
Yay!! Summer vacation!!
Congrats to your daughter on finishing her first year. Very exciting. :)
Enjoy the start of summer vacation and savor every moment of it...
Do you know what it's like at 6:30 a.m. the day after the last day of school? I hope not!
Congrats on another year. I hope you enjoy your summer...but don't post too much about it since I've still got 3 weeks left. :)
Congrats to you both!
That is amazing. 27 years! WOW! Thank you so much for pouring your life into the lives of children for so many years. I am thankful for you : )
Oh, god yes - I can't wait for that half an hour that is more manic than the rest of the year combined for no good reason, and then that sudden quiet when they've all gone and you know you ahev a long long holiday ahead!! Year 4 for me, but only year 2 here in Spain! enjoy!
Post a Comment