2 1/2 years in the works in the program...she finished her last review last night...then she got up early to volunteer at The U.S. Open in San Fran. (I told her to meet some rich golfer :)
Come back tomorrow for photos...or next weekend for the party :)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*
LAUGH HARDER*GOLF THEN
GRADUATE MAGNA
CUM LAUDE*
7 comments:
How awesome!you must be so proud!
YAY!! Congrats to Daughter #1!
Congrats! That's such an accomplishment!
Congratulations to her!
Greetings!
I'm trying to visit all the participants of the 2012 A to Z Challenge and I have arrived at your lovely blog. Good luck with the rest of the year!
Donna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com
Oh Happy Day! Congrats to the whole M family! She could't have done it without you in her corner, I'm sure. So a big pat on the back to you too.
Congratulations!!! yeah, a rich golfer would be nice too. :)
Post a Comment