Monday, June 11, 2012

From the archives of LMNOP Blog- A day in the life of a heater vent...

(I didn't have an idea for a post today...so I looked through the archives of my now defunct LMNOP Blog...and pulled up a post from the past that was entertaining...if you are a heater vent...or a pet...or bored...enjoy 4 years ago....)

I seldom have the opportunity to be home alone...especially on a weekday...and it has proven to be interesting to see what goes on in the house when I would normally be at work:

7 a.m.

8:30 a.m.

9:45 a.m.

10:50 a.m.

12:45 p.m.





2:45 p.m. She was fast asleep that black cat...but she didn't want to be photographed sleeping on the job...so she got up quickly...and the gray kitty is going to steal that vent.

2:46 p.m.
But gray kitty decides to chase black kitty.


2:47 p.m.
2:48 p.m.




Woodman didn't get the vent for long...he and I drove the car to school so that BIG Foot could drive it home after practice...Woodman and I walked home...and when we returned....
3:50 p.m.
... The King was back on the throne.
It's a tough life....but someone has to go to work to buy the pet food.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE HEATER VENT WHILE IT RAINS OUTSIDE*

6 comments:

Dana said...

Loved this! Great post. :)

Wendy said...

The cat is no dummy. If I get too hot while cooking, I head over to the AC vent. Love it!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is the funniest thing ever. Darn heater vent...gets all the attention. :)

Unknown said...

You gotta love it. This gave me my LOL moment for the day!

Marianne (Mare) Baker Ball said...

Too funny~ Oh, to be a cat! Beautiful pets!

Gberger said...

I love this post, and your cats! Your dog is cute, too, but the cats are my faves.
Here's a funny note: my mom used to get up in the morning and sit on the heater vent, drinking her coffee. I don't know why she didn't just get a thicker robe or pajamas, but she loved to sit on that heater vent, like your cats do!