![]() |
| Mixing colors with pipettes. |
In my Artist A Day Camp today we learned about Picasso...I love telling the kids that when he lived in Paris his apartment was robbed. AND everything was stolen- except for his paintings.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY A WEEK OF CAMP*

9 comments:
I'd never heard that story about Picasso. Too funny!
Fun is good!
Wow, I did not know that about Picasso.
Glad you are having fun.
I haven't worked at camp since 2007. I told myself that the next time I work in camp is when I have children of my own.
oh I haven't published and wrote in a while because now I am just procrastinating and being lazy, or doing my exercises or tutoring. I have a whole lot of stuff I want to write though, eventually when I get a chance
I learned a lot about Picasso in my Art History course in college, but my professor didn't tell that story. So interesting! Stupid thieves.
Sounds like a great week. The best part of school!
What a great story about Picasso. I have not heard that one.
Can I ask what you're doing in the picture - it looks like fun (and I may want to steal it!!)
Well, I learned something today by reading this!
Enjoy your stress free camps.
I didn't know that. Fascinating!
Post a Comment