So this is where I ask the favor....there is a boy who is turning 16...he is a SURVIVOR just like my daughter...only boys have 3 1/2 years of chemo for the same cancer...as that wicked cancer has taken to male parts to go into hiding. So this boy is turning 16- his dad just passed away and it's his first birthday without him. I know this sucks because my dad also died when I was young...and I can't imagine also having had cancer.
Ashton's mom would LOVE it if he could be bombarded with mail for his 16th birthday, June 22. If you have a second, could you send him a card? I put $5 in the one I am sending, but just a card would make his day.
ASHTON SHAFFER
1017 COTTAGE ST. SW
VIENNA VA 22180
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PAY IT FORWARD*
7 comments:
I will send one today. Could I share this on my facebook wall?
Totally!
Wonderful idea!
do you think it would matter if it didn't arrive on time - just seen your post today and would love to send one, but afraid it might not reach him in time from spain?!
YES!!! I can do this...easy peasy.
Bless him!
Stopping by from Kaishon's. My card is in the mail.
jj
شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
كشف تسربات المياة بجدة
شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
شركة تنظيف بجدة
شركة مكافحة حشرات ورش مبيدات برأس تنورة
شركة تسليك مجاري برأس تنورة
شركة تنظيف بيارات برأس تنورة
شركة عزل أسطح برأس التنورة
Post a Comment