D is for Daffodil...not necessarily my favorite flower in the flower bed...but the only flower in the flower bed that the deer won't eat! The tulips are gone and they were magnificent....until eaten...as will be the roses right as the buds open.....gulp!
D is also for disrespectful deer!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*TGIF*
8 comments:
Hmmm...good to know that the deer won't eat them. We don't have any deer around here in the city, and the tulips are still under the snow, but I like tidbits of information like that. You never know when it will be useful :) Enjoy the daffodils!
Your daffodils do look lovely!
Sheep aren't meant to eat daffodils. Unfortunately no one told our youngest one,Lambkin, that.
Ohhhh I'm a tulip fan too. But tasty to the deer, eh? Daffodils remind me of spring!
This post was definitely written by a teacher of the lower grades... :)
My mother has disrespectful deer come into her yard and eat the roses!
Thanks for visiting Crazy Town in Looney Land!
I love daffs, they're all over the place, and we're not supposed to pick them, but the temptation is almost too much...:)
I'm loaded with daffodils.
Your dafs are delightful. I wonder why the deer don't desire them.
Post a Comment