Open register....
I seldom have the opportunity to be home alone...especially on a weekday...and it has proven to be interesting to see what goes on in the house when I am at work:
7 a.m.
I seldom have the opportunity to be home alone...especially on a weekday...and it has proven to be interesting to see what goes on in the house when I am at work:
7 a.m.
8:30 a.m.

9:45 a.m.
10:50 a.m.
12:45 p.m.
2:45 p.m.
She was fast asleep that black cat...but she didn't want to be photographed sleeping on the job...so she got up quickly...and the gray kitty is going to steal that vent.
But gray kitty decides to chase black kitty.
2:46 p.m.
2:47 p.m.
Woodman didn't get the vent for long...he and I drove the car to school for BIG Foot to drive home after practice...we walked home...and when we returned....
3:50 p.m.
It's a tough life....but someone has to go to work to buy the pet food.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE HEAT WHILE IT RAINS*

3 comments:
There are days when I can just stand over a vent and let the cool air (or hot air, depending on the season) just blow on up!
So funny ~
They're no dummies! They know where the heat is. My cats are always laying on or by the heat registers!
never stupid - cats just love the hot air - younger cat dozes next to computer because of the warm air venting:)
Post a Comment