K is for Killer Cat...the King of the beasts around here...
17 years ago we rescued this feral cat from my mom's garage where a stray had taken up residence and had a litter of Kittens. I really wanted an orange kitten but every orange kitten we could capture was a female....and we really wanted a male. After much chasing- my 3 kids and I cornered this guy and drove him 500 miles back home with us. He is getting up in years and has reverted back to his feral ways- coming to the porch for meals and a petting only on his terms. He's never really forgiven us for neutering him.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER
*LOVE A CAT*

3 comments:
I guess the Killer Cat is changing now that he's getting older. Neutering probably added to that, and who can blame him. Poor Killer needed his offspring around him.
http://www.writer-way.blogspot.com
He's giving a look, rather like "stay clear."
He sure is pretty though. A big guy!
Post a Comment