Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C is for Chips and C is for Couch....one is funny one is going to make my day.

I don't eat chips often, but a steakmelt w/leftover steak begs some bbq chips to accompany it. But when I went to open the bag
I tugged at the top....with no luck...so I switched to the seam at the back.....exactly where I tell my kindergartners to open their snacks when they need help....but the bag would not give. So I looked at the top of the bag and it clearly stated:

Now isn't this clever....only it should say, "NO, NOT UP HERE STUPID!"

C
is also for couch:
OLD COUCH

NEW COUCH....that we are going to pick up right now! This one is ready for a frat house! I once came home to BIG Foot and 13 friends sitting on here watching a DVD! I think that did it in!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*C IS COOL*

7 comments:

jabblog said...

Thirteen on a couch is never going to do it much good;-)

ChiTown Girl said...

Oo, yum! I love kettle chips!!

That poor couch. You certainly got your money's worth, huh? :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! We've been in our flat for nearly two years and STILL don't have a couch! (In fact S in my A-Z is probably going to be sofa so I can bemoan that a bit more!)

Jane of JaneZworld said...

I see you like your Chips and Couch - cool

http://www.astringofpearls.org/a-z-in-26-days/

Wendy said...

If you ever offer me a bbq potato chip, you'd better bring a second bag for yourself! Visiting from AtoZ.

Timothy S. Brannan said...

My greatest weakness is chips. I prefer them over anything sweet.

Looking forward to seeing what you do all month!

Tim
The Other Side
The Freedom of Nonbelief

Busy Bee Suz said...

13?????
I love chips. they are my crack. :)