Friday, April 27, 2012

X actly 29 Days Left in the School Year!

X is the most commonly known letter to children...I always hope that it is because X marks the spot for buried treasure in books that are read to them...but I am unwilling to accept the fact that it is from playing video games and X is on the controller.

Today I have an X on each of my eyelids as last night was a very successful Open House- but the preparing for 2 weeks stressed me out...and I was more than ready to go out with teachers afterwards to play Trivia. And today I got up early to go to the store to buy mini donuts for a surprise party...the surprise is on the kids....it's for MY school BIRTHDAY!!! My real birthday is this where the X is on the calendar...Sunday!!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PARTY UP OPEN HOUSE IS
 OVER FOR THIS YEAR*

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Well heck then Happy Birthday! (Lots of good X's in this post!)

Tracy said...

Awww M, I'm certain they kids had a blast celebrating your b'day! Happy Early Birthday! and gosh, only 29 school days left? that is incredible, isn't it? I have only 10 until I track out :) (in year round school!)

Anonymous said...

Love school Birthday celebrations! Happy Birthday to you for tomorrow! and congrats on getting through the stress of open day! We have 9 weeks to go - it still feels like a VERY long time!

Busy Bee Suz said...

School birthday??? You are the best...sharing with those kiddos. I hope by now the X's are off your eyelids!!!