Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I is for Imperial

...not the Costa Rican beer, but the old time thermos jug for hot or cold liquids...only this baby has never been used...


It sits upon my kitchen cabinet tops with its matching ice chest and with other items that may, or may not make the A-Z April. It is pretty cool since I love antiques, (and 50's things,) and the best part is I was the only bidder on ebay for this and got it for $15...ice chest too....both unused in pristine condition.

Now of course I couldn't do an A-Z post without relating it to my work...so I is also for the Incredibles....here I am at Halloween...Helen Incredible...


...accompanied by the Incredible dog.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LETTER 9 IS I*

6 comments:

Dana said...

Very cool. I love antiques!

Brandi said...

awesome post, I am not into antiques like that, but I do love me some ebay!

Tracy Jo said...

I love it! That is way cool and $15...nice! Love the picture too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello! Stopping by for the A to Z Challenge. I see that in your about me section it says you are a kindergarten teacher. Cool!

Susanne
PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

Jolie du Pre said...

I love it! The problem with me is, I already have too much old stuff in my house. Some of it is very valuable, and some of it is junk. Most of it I'd like to get rid of. LOL!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I love this...what a great find!
My girls STILL love the movie The Incredibles...it is so cute and funny!