Saturday, April 28, 2012

Y is for Yellowstone


The first national park in the world!
It lies mainly in Wyoming but a bit into Monatana and Idaho. We were there when my kids were younger and we were lucky enough to stay two nights at the Old Faithful Lodge in the original building. I can only imagine how grand this was years ago when you would arrive by train. The geisers were spectacular and the summer weather was beautiful when we were there.  I would love to go in winter when you can only travel in by snow mobile.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*KINDERGARTNERS
WRITE THE LETTER Y WHEN THEY SOUND OUT A "W" WORD*

6 comments:

Li said...

This is one of the places I would most like to visit someday. (Although apparently there are some Doomsday people who believe it will soon blow catastrophically and cause mass problems.)

Wendy said...

I've never been. The hubster was there in snow one time. I guess I need to hurry and go, just in case those Doomsday people are right.

Ricardo MiƱana said...

Hello, beautiful space, passing to say hello, nice to read your text.
if you like the poetry I invite you to my space, thank you.
happy day.

Tracy said...

I've never been there...I love the photos M-

Sylvia Ney said...

I loved visiting Yellowstone. I hope to take my children one day.

New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

Sylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

What a grand place to visit! How wonderful you were able to do all these trips with your family! That makes me excited!

I guess I can't stay here any longer tonight. It sure was fun catching up though. I am adding your blog to my sidebar. I thought you were already there! Maybe that will help me be more caught up...