Qu
In kindergarten I teach the alphabet, the sounds, the vowels, blends and the likes that one needs to be a writer and a reader. And when Q is involved, a "u" always follows. So we say, "q and u are married....and inseparable."
Quite quaint :)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH
HARDER*QUITE QUACKY*
10 comments:
That's a good way to teach it! We still have kids - bright kids - of 11 at the school where I work who forget that u goes after q!
well now I know! I will remember that next year when we get to Q :) love it!
Love it.. and I am going to repost on my blog since you emphasized what you teach in kindergarten.
I believe Q and U have a long and happy marriage ahead of them!
Monica, Older Mommy Still Yummy
Aw...so sweet! I'm surprised, that in this day and age, you don't get kids who ask what happens when they get divorced. ;-)
I always say 'q' and 'u' are stuck together like glue...and then sometimes I usually add, 'ooh, that rhymes'..
Haha. Short and sweet. Blog on!
http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com
I love that...it makes it easy to remember. :)
What's up everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and article is truly fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.
my blog post :: luxe vakantiehuisjes ::
::
Post a Comment