Sunday, April 1, 2012

My gift is my song, and this one's for you...




This is actually composed on about a 5" square of paper. It was a gift...like many I get each day. Some are just worth saving...like this one :)

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE MUSIC*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet. I love it. I think this one is worth saving too. How creative, clever and thought provoking. I so love this!

ChiTown Girl said...

awwww....too sweet!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

So precious! Do you teach music in your class?

MOV said...

Hello,

What a wonderful post! Kids can be so cute. I found you on the A to Z Challenge, and I will definitely be back to read more of your writing!! Keep up the great work.

Stop over at my site too if you get a chance. :) I write humor stuff (or sometimes serious stuff that people laugh at? Does that make it humor then?).

Best,
MOV

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh, this is so darn nice....makes my heart skip a little beat. :)