The canyon walls are streaked and when the light hits just right it is amazing.
We spent one THUNDERSTORMING night in this covered area. The sounds of thunder and rain was like being in an ampitheater...and the light show was fantastic. If you look closely you can see us packing up after breakfast and to the right there is a giant arch. This was the night a ring tailed cat paid us a visit- he was after a tuna can.
Unfortunately this was back in the days of cameras and film...you didn't get to see your picture instantly and take another if it didn't turn out. Also, water and film don't mix...and the camera cover fell into a stream...and was dampened...and then put back on the camera when we thought it was dry...but it wasn't and we lost every photo after the second day. E is also for errors, and entertaining enviornment!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVEASTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*E TICKET*



6 comments:
I could tell it was the 80s from the shorts.
Interesting post.
regards,
mood
Moody Writing
Looks like a beautiful place to visit. Too bad the film got ruined, but at least you have the memories.
GREAT blog.I'll be back. I must visit those canyons one day.
So beautiful! Sorry you lost those pictures. :(
Errors- made plenty of those, especially with a camera. I did love the days of film though, although I appreciate the instant gratification of the digital camera. Oddly enough, I don't check my images right away. Old habits. Those are beautiful photos.
Happy A to Zing!
A2ZMommy and What’s In Between
Wow! I've never made a trip out west but it's definitely on my bucket list. This looks like such a fun adventure!
Post a Comment