Thursday, April 5, 2012

HELP Question

A-Z letter E post is below...but here is a question that someone out there might be able to answer for me. Seems my Picassa photo storage has reached capacity. The problem is, I have multiple copies of many of my photos...I could remedy the situation by deleting those photos but the problem is, how can I tell which one is posted on my blog? If I delete the photo that is linked to my blog, then I delete the photo in my post too. If you know how I can figure this out, please leave me directions in the comment section. THANKS!! It would be worth some custom embroidery for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ended up caving and buying more storage space since I take a lot of pictures and like to display all of my photos...

Tracy MacDonald said...

I had no idea Picasa had a limit.... But, Picasa pulls photos from files that already exist and are stored on your computer. If the file sizes were different, or cropping was changed, the file name would have been adjusted. For example. Image IMG_123 becomes IMG_123-1. Maybe?
A2ZMommy and What’s In Between

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Hmmm, I have no idea. I do love that 80s photo of you guys though...so great!