Awwwww! Would you believe, when I was a teenager, (i.e. back in the Dark Ages)I spent several hours at a state fair, mesmerized, watching baby chicks in the process of hatching? (My date was not impressed.) If your kindergarten students get to observe this miracle, they are some very fortunate children. A wonderful lesson. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. 'Twas my pleasure to return the favor. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.
5 comments:
they will be so excited when the little peeps hatch.
thanks so much for dropping in on thefeatherednest
Always an amazing lesson!
Awwwww! Would you believe, when I was a teenager, (i.e. back in the Dark Ages)I spent several hours at a state fair, mesmerized, watching baby chicks in the process of hatching? (My date was not impressed.) If your kindergarten students get to observe this miracle, they are some very fortunate children. A wonderful lesson. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. 'Twas my pleasure to return the favor. Good luck with the rest of the challenge.
awww, I remember that lesson and I can't wait to teach it next year! How fun!
they are so darn cute...I want one. or twenty one!
Post a Comment